Support Us

Donate

Donate to our Crowdfunding Campaign!

Any donations is deeply appreciated and can contribute greatly to the Univers’ELLES project realization. Thanks to your generosity you will enable us to raise the voices of women and promote gender equality and women’s empowerment.

The total budget for achieving the Univers’ELLES project goals is approximately 10,000 USD. This covers transport, visa fees, accommodation, food, equipment, translation costs and health care costs.

Use of Funds:

 

The project will be funding at 40% by the project leaders and the remaining 60% are hoping to be covered thanks to the donations we receive from individuals who believe in this project.

To support the Univers’ELLES project, click here

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s